Win a night in Constantia worth R8 000
THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED. Keen on buying in Constantia? Experience the area firsthand with us. We’re offering one lucky couple a night in a deluxe suite at the Alphen Boutique Hotel worth R8 000. Included is a pampering double massage, sundowners on the terrace and dinner at Blanko (previously 5 Rooms), opening on 6 October. The menu by Amber-May Deetlefs (head chef at the Kove Collection) is contemporary Italian. Breakfast will be a leisurely affair at La Belle.
One lucky Real Estate reader can win a night away worth R8 000.
All you need to do is:
1. Subscribe to the REview newsletter by clicking here (this is required to send you your voucher).
2. Comment below, telling us why you want to go.
Entries close on 31 October 2016. All entrants who complete the above two steps will be entered into a draw, using random number generating software to select the winner. Terms and conditions apply.
021 795 6300
Text and photographs supplied
Term and conditions
• Entrants must be older than 18 years.
• Only one entry per person will be accepted.
• Competition closes on 31 October 2016.
• The winner will be announced on 1 November 2016.
• Tickets won can be transferred to another attendee, as long as the winner informs the Real Estate magazine team before attending.
• Tickets cannot be refunded in any way, shape or form.
• Real Estate magazine has no affiliation with the Alphen Boutique Hotel and thus cannot represent the brand nor speak for it.
• The prize does not include transport to the venue.