I want to live in… The Seychelles
Situated on a pair of headlands overlooking Petite Anse Bay, on the southwest coast of Mahé, the Four Seasons Private Residences are part of a 70ha development set in an undulating landscape of granite peaks and tropical greenery. Of the 27 freehold residences, eight remain for sale, offering a choice of three- to six-bedroom villas.
Designed by acclaimed architect Cheong Yew Kuan, each is constructed on stilts with wooden walkways connecting the separate living and sleeping pavilions. Large teak sun decks frame infinity swimming pools, providing breathtaking ocean views. Owners can choose from two furnishing options: French chic or British contemporary. The villas are on the market from $7 250 000 (approximately R110 million) through Sphere Estates.
Other Seychellois residential resorts
• Eden Island: edenisland.sc, pamgolding.co.za/international-property/ Seychelles
• Pangia Beach: pangiabeach.com
• Zil Pasyon: zilpasyon.com
• Seychellois High Commission in Pretoria: 012 348 0270, email@example.com
• Seychelles Government Portal: egov.sc
• Seychelles Investment Board: sib.gov.sc
• Seychelles Tourism Board: seychelles.travel
Text Jocelyn Warrington